|Speed||Medium (Rate of Fire)|
|Debut||Ninja Gaiden 3|
Info[edit | edit source]
It is acquired from Mizuki in Rub'al Khali at the beginning of "Day Two". This bow, made by Cliff Higgins, can lock on to enemies. The bow is later upgraded to fire explosive arrows and during Ryu's recovery in the Hayabusa Village, is further upgraded by Omitsu, allowing it to fire two arrows when charged enough. When doing so, the second arrow will automatically lock onto the enemy nearest to the target, allowing Ryu to shoot two enemies at a time. The bow is eventually destroyed by Cliff when Ryu attempts to attack him with it.
Advantages[edit | edit source]
- Lock on to enemies.
- Can shoot in mid-air.
- Usually one hit kill on normal enemies.
- When aiming in mid-air, everything slows down.
- Chargeable after Omitsu upgraded the Bow in Day 5.
Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
- Takes some time to shoot down the giant chopper.
- After shooting it is has a small recovery time that may make Ryu vulnerable.
- Cannot be used after the battle with Cliff.